We are looking for you!! Yes You!
We are looking for experienced General Practitioner to join our established friendly Chapel Hill Practice.
Located within a busy shopping district, offering a large patient data base.
We are looking for the next Gp to join our team. Is that you?
* QML Pathology Onsite
* Close to Private & Public Schools
* Close to Day Care Services
* Close to Mt Cootha walking tracks & Botanical Gardens
* Bulk Billing
* Open 7 days (8.00 am – 5.00pm)
* 70% or $140.00 per Hour for first 3 Months
* Full time Nursing support
* Comprehensive allied health services on-site
* Flexible working hours
* Best Practice software with online booking
* Nursing support to assist with the delivery of treatment plans, wound care, vaccines, immunization, ear syringing, and health assessments
* Fully supported by reception & admin staff
* VR GP with FRACGP/FACRRM
* Non-VR GPs holding general registration with AHPRA
* GP registrars with eligibility for limited/provisional registration with AHPRA
* Transfer DPAs available for restricted or Locum GPs to rotate till the moratorium is over.
* Working in afterhours home visiting under the AMDS also available to make extra income.
* Relocation allowance considered for interstate candidates. We can help with arrangements.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Passion and commitment to providing a high level of care to patients
* Attention to Detail, empathy & the upmost patience.
VR/Non-VR moratorium restricted GPs also may consider for initial locum with the continuation of after-hours living in Brisbane city with work and life balance.
Chapel Hill is primarily a residential suburb, consisting of mostly detached housing and is a leafy affluent area
backing on to the Mt Coot-tha reserve and walking tracks. There has been a trend towards small lot developments
during the last decade. Chapel Hill is currently undergoing a 'major suburban renovation', with many of the
original houses (built in the 1970s to 1990s) being renovated and updated with a few being demolished to make way for
newer houses, or lot divisions. Many of the original houses are architecturally distinctive designs from the late 1960s/early 1970s
and typical of the Chapel Hill and Kenmore area. Currently, there are no apartment buildings in Chapel Hill. Despite it being a short commute
to the Brisbane CBD, Chapel Hill is green suburb full of old eucalypts and native plants and is set on hilly bushland terrain that leads to Mount Coot-tha which is a protected reserve
*If you need any information regarding this position or any other positions available in Australia, Please contact MSRA (Med Staff Recruitment Australia)*
*Website - www.msra.com.au*
*sms or call 0410 863 301*
Please note only applications directly through MSRA will be accepted.