- Modern, well-equipped, private Practice.
- Practice loyal, large patient base of diverse demography.
- Committed to train and mentor the future generation of GPs.
- Services spread out in a vast area
- Invites an experienced and motivated Registered GP join the team of professionals.
- MBBS followed by FRACGP/FACRRM or similar.
- Full AHPRA registration with more than three years of experience.
- Medicare claiming privileges.
- Unrestricted working rights.
- Willing to work on a rotating, flexible roster (Supervisors).
- A good attitude to teamwork.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion and commitment to providing a high level of care to patients.
- Attention to Detail, empathy & the upmost patience.
- GP Supervisor’s allowance (applicable only for supervisors).
- Full Time assistance of Experienced Nursing staff.
- On-site Allied Health, Pathology and Pharmacy.
- Support of Visiting Specialists.
- Opportunity to lead/supervise and mentoring of next generation Doctors.
If you need any information regarding this position or any other positions available in Australia, Please contact MSRA (Med Staff Recruitment Australia).
Website - www.msra. com.au
SMS or Call 0410 863 301 - Leisa Sutton (Recruitment Consultant - MSRA)
Please note only applications directly through MSRA will be accepted.
BRIDGING THE SKILLS GAP BETWEEN JOB SEEKERS AND EMPLOYERS BY CONNECTING TOGETHER
If you need any other details about this job, please get in touch with us either via email or contact number as below:
+61 410 863 301