General Practitioner VR/Non VR required for the Medical Centre who is looking to hit the ground running from day one.
This AGPAL accredited centre is purposely built, offers modern consultation rooms, a large treatment room, a dedicated procedure room, full-time nursing support and onsite parking for the doctors.
- Excellence in primary health care
- Patient focused care
- Team based with each member working to the extent of their skill level
- Strong focus on learning with regular team meetings
- Teaching and mentoring of GP registrars and medical students
- Supportive culture where everyone is encouraged to excel and perform at their best
- Mixed billing
- Varied and interesting patient base from young families to elderly
- Large local indigenous community
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to pursue special interests
- Nursing support, pathology on site as well as allied health
- Purpose built building
- Natural light in every room
- Plenty of parking and close to rail, bus and shops.